ALL COMMODORE DAY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ALL COMMODORE DAY

South Australian All Commodore Day Car Show and Shine ..... Please take the time to register

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DVD from all commodore day 07

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
carcycle

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-02

DVD from all commodore day 07 Empty
PostSubject: DVD from all commodore day 07   DVD from all commodore day 07 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:49 am

Hi everyone...

i paid for (on the day) a copy of the dvd to be sent out to me... just wondering whats going on with that?

I think it was $25 from memory... maybe i can get a free entry into the show if thats no longer happening!! hehe

I dont know if anyone else paid for one on the day which i s why i think not much has happenend.

Alex.
Back to top Go down
AC/DC1
Admin
AC/DC1

Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: DVD from all commodore day 07   DVD from all commodore day 07 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:05 pm

Hi Alex

At our last meeting it was decided to return the money paid on the day for the DVD (there were 3 prepaid orders after going through the receipts) Rolling Eyes

We will be producing a teaser DVD to be sent out with this years entrants/sponsors packs, and looking at having a full quality copy of All Commodore Day # 1 2007 available for purchase at this years event.

Steve
Back to top Go down
http://www.allcommodoreday.co.nr
carcycle

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: DVD from all commodore day 07   DVD from all commodore day 07 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:21 am

Thanks for the prompt reply!

does that mean i should be expecting a refund at some stage soon? i wouldimagine that my order was one of those 3 receipts you had?

Am willing to exchange it to an entry into the show for my VS CSV VOLANTI i think its $30 but oh well, inflation hey! haha... or put it towards that amount or something maybe?

Thanks again.

Alex.
Back to top Go down
AC/DC1
Admin
AC/DC1

Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: DVD from all commodore day 07   DVD from all commodore day 07 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 2:49 pm

Yes Alex your order was one of the three I have for the DVD Cool

I dont have a problem with that, if you would like to receive your entry to this years event in lieu of a refund just send in your entry form with no money order/cheque attached to the po box cheers

I know Kev has already payed for this year so I will refund his DVD money, if the other person is veiwing, the same deal will apply, choose entry to All Commodore Day #2 or a refund of $25.00.

Look forward to checking out your CSV VS VOLANTI in November Alex
Back to top Go down
http://www.allcommodoreday.co.nr
xfive-0

xfive-0

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: DVD from all commodore day 07   DVD from all commodore day 07 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 6:34 pm

Thanks Steve. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DVD from all commodore day 07   DVD from all commodore day 07 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DVD from all commodore day 07
Page 1 of 1