ALL COMMODORE DAY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ALL COMMODORE DAY

South Australian All Commodore Day Car Show and Shine ..... Please take the time to register

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Judging 2009

Go down 
+7
HDTGPA
hsv364
Cliff
Rattler
telf ss
andyVKSSA
AC/DC1
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Saturday judging (21-11-2009
yes (good idea)
Judging 2009 - Page 2 Vote_lcap63%Judging 2009 - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 63% [ 10 ]
no (bad idea)
Judging 2009 - Page 2 Vote_lcap37%Judging 2009 - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 37% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
xfive-0

xfive-0

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Judging 2009 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Judging 2009   Judging 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:37 pm

I spose I could give ya's a hand steve if needed.Not in the auto industry inany way but have been in and attended heaps of shows to know whats a winner and whats not.
Back to top Go down
telf ss

telf ss

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Judging 2009   Judging 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:39 pm

xfive-0 wrote:
I spose I could give ya's a hand steve if needed.Not in the auto industry inany way but have been in and attended heaps of shows to know whats a winner and whats not.

thank you that would be fantastic im sure steve will agree
Back to top Go down
ATLAS

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Judging 2009   Judging 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:39 pm

So theres two catagories of judging (Fully Judged - i guess thats external, boot, engine bay, interior, undercarriage?) and (External Only - as the car sits, judged only on exterior)

Now, i guess fully judged cars have greater chance of getting trophies etc than the external only judged cars? Is there any bias between the two? I guess fully judged cars would get more points than the exterior only cars which would place those cars in higher contention for a trophy? Having said that, though you could still pick up points if exterior only car was judged as fully judged even though its interior ect is standard?

Can someone please explain how this works? ACD is potentially my first proper car show after lots of TLC so just want to know how cars are judged and what category would be best.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
GUILTY

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Judging 2009   Judging 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:30 am

all car shows are diff and depending on judges for example smasa judges are trained to look for certien things iam not saying what coz that a secret where if u go to anthore car show the judges will judge diff

iam curious why u cant go fully judged at least u would be rewarded more points
Back to top Go down
AC/DC1
Admin
AC/DC1

Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Judging 2009   Judging 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:24 pm

ATLAS wrote:
So theres two catagories of judging (Fully Judged - i guess thats external, boot, engine bay, interior, undercarriage?) and (External Only - as the car sits, judged only on exterior)

Now, i guess fully judged cars have greater chance of getting trophies etc than the external only judged cars? Is there any bias between the two? I guess fully judged cars would get more points than the exterior only cars which would place those cars in higher contention for a trophy? Having said that, though you could still pick up points if exterior only car was judged as fully judged even though its interior ect is standard?

Can someone please explain how this works? ACD is potentially my first proper car show after lots of TLC so just want to know how cars are judged and what category would be best.

Thanks!

To answer that question

Tick "FULLY JUDGED" for maximum awarded judged points, some entrants park their car and wander off and judges will not open doors, bonnets or boots (so make sure all that is open when you see judges approching your car) also the display only cars will be included in the judged by sponsors encouragement awards if the box is ticked.

Cheers

Steve
Back to top Go down
http://www.allcommodoreday.co.nr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Judging 2009   Judging 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Judging 2009
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2