ALL COMMODORE DAY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ALL COMMODORE DAY

South Australian All Commodore Day Car Show and Shine ..... Please take the time to register

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what price for my vh

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

what price for my vh Empty
PostSubject: what price for my vh   what price for my vh Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 6:00 pm

hi all iam really thinking of selling my vh wagon,as yet iam not sure what price to put on it,if ya have any ideas would be most greatful,its on this forum in show us ya commie.

cheers all
Back to top Go down
AC/DC2
Committee
Committee

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: what price for my vh   what price for my vh Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:20 pm

Thats a reall hard question to answer Rob, how much have you spent? how complete is it? all come into play as well as the important question of how much you think its worth?

I bought my VX SS for $19000 and have spent plenty on it, whats it worth....dont know what someone will be willing to pay for it (not for sale by the way), just do your homework and find a price you would be comfortable letting all your hard work go for..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what price for my vh   what price for my vh Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:24 am

hay dave will i would have spent around 4k todate,other than the inside which is fine as is,if ya like green,the out side needs a bit more work,so its about 80% done,i was thinking off $4500 to 5000 for it,i think it would be a good buy,but thats my imop.true lots of work has gone into it by me and pazz,yer so the price would need to be around as above.
Back to top Go down
VY SS

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: what price for my vh   what price for my vh Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:33 am

You will never get what you think its worth! look at my old VH SLE,spent more on the running gear than I got for the complete car. At least it went to a good owner!
Just dont be in a hurry to sell it and you may get what you think is a good price.
What are you looking at for a replacement?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what price for my vh   what price for my vh Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:28 pm

thanks gav for the info,it want be going till after all commie day anyway,for now just trying to get my head round a price,so true yours went to a good home,and thats one thing on my mind where will it end up,yep do have a soft spot for it,as far as a replacement nothing,not getting eles to do up,if i could get anything to replace it with it would be a VE,but thats a long way off,really after one car for the family and for now the would be a vs.stock as a rock.
Back to top Go down
AC/DC1
Admin
AC/DC1

Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: what price for my vh   what price for my vh Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:54 pm

Have too ask yourself, "is it worth more too me" Whats it cost you other than fuel + rego? under finance?
am I going to let it go cheap for the sake of selling it? (imo those figures above are inflated) which you have the right to do, your car, your work.
My opinion drive it around with a "for sale" sign on it, see who bites.

My VT is still sitting in the shed with full 12 months rego (hasnt moved for months) because its worth more to me than any offer im about to get, but saying that if someone was to offer a stupid figure for it, its sold (everythings for sale at the right price) Wink

Good luck with your decission, but remember when purchusing the next one you are buying someone elses pride n joy (did they look after it or flog the crap out of it before they sell it) food for thought
Back to top Go down
http://www.allcommodoreday.co.nr

PostSubject: Re: what price for my vh   what price for my vh Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 6:23 pm

thanks steve just talking,its apart of trying fig out whats the best thing to do,with the wagon that seems even harder,for now it still will be worked on,cause i enjoy it,every thing you said is so true,maybe no one will offer the right price,ha iam not cheap,after feed back about cause iam lost with what to do.

cheers all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what price for my vh   what price for my vh Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what price for my vh
Page 1 of 1