ALL COMMODORE DAY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ALL COMMODORE DAY

South Australian All Commodore Day Car Show and Shine ..... Please take the time to register

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Funny story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dirty1
Committee
Committee
dirty1

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Funny story Empty
PostSubject: Funny story   Funny story Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:35 pm

Some of you may remember that i won the "mystery prize" at last years auction. At the time I tore off a corner of the package which showed a video player box was inside. Took it home and as I dont have many videos it stayed exactly like that till the other night. I need to transfer some old movies to the computer and the video player I was using kept crapping itself. After many expletives I remembered the new video player sitting in the wardrobe.
Imagine my surprise when I opened the box and it was full of car bits and pieces, shot glasses, Jack daniels gear etc etc
Would have opened it ages ago if i'd known the treasure trove was in there lol

doesnt help me with the video problem but sure was a nice surprise

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down
AC/DC1
Admin
AC/DC1

Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Funny story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny story   Funny story Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 3:16 pm

Thats "GOLD" Razz

On ya Pazz lets hope you dont win the lottery and leave the winning ticket in the bottom of the wardrobe Suspect

Did you find the Beaumont children at the bottom of that wardrobe Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.allcommodoreday.co.nr

Funny story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ALL COMMODORE DAY :: General Discussion :: General Chat-
Jump to: