ALL COMMODORE DAY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ALL COMMODORE DAY

South Australian All Commodore Day Car Show and Shine ..... Please take the time to register

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

pt augusta show pics

Go down 
+3
xfive-0
Kellie WH aka Mrs HDTGPA
telf ss
7 posters
AuthorMessage
telf ss

telf ss

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-06-27

pt augusta show pics Empty
PostSubject: pt augusta show pics   pt augusta show pics Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:39 pm

hi
i would like to thank KEllie,Richard Helen ,Melissa Kevee and his tribe and Fitzy for making it to the port augusta show also a big thanks to Kellie for supplying water and soft drinks and Melissa for the afternoon Tea Cake
it was a great show with great people well done
also a congrats to Steve (hsv364) for winning top everyday day and top post 2000 car well done

will post some pics soon if you have any please post them as well
Back to top Go down
Kellie WH aka Mrs HDTGPA
Committee
Committee
Kellie WH aka Mrs HDTGPA

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: pt augusta show pics   pt augusta show pics Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:13 pm

Yes, it was a great day, i will even go as far as to say one of the best shows and best organised shows i have ever been to.

Well worth the trip up there for anyone who truly loves their cars and heaps and heaps of entertainment as part of the package.

Excellent day. And will recommend to anyone for next years. Will return for sure.

Was amazing the number in attendance and the inflow of people ALL day. Great

Thanks for the good company guys
Back to top Go down
http://www.harmonyhill.com.au
telf ss

telf ss

PostSubject: Re: pt augusta show pics   pt augusta show pics Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:02 pm

here a few to start off with

the crew cars
pt augusta show pics Acd2-1

pt augusta show pics Acd003

pt augusta show pics Acd4-2

pt augusta show pics Acd5-1

pt augusta show pics Acd6-1

pt augusta show pics Acd7-1

we are a smart lot we can impravise at the drop of a hammer (the bonnet stayed up all day )
pt augusta show pics Acd8-1

pt augusta show pics Acd9-1

pt augusta show pics Acd01

pt augusta show pics Acd1

pt augusta show pics Acd10

now some of the different types of cars
pt augusta show pics Acd22

pt augusta show pics Acd15

pt augusta show pics Acd18

pt augusta show pics Acd21

pt augusta show pics Acd19

pt augusta show pics Acd17

pt augusta show pics Acd14

pt augusta show pics Acd11
Back to top Go down
xfive-0

xfive-0

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: pt augusta show pics   pt augusta show pics Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:04 pm

Thanks Kim and Kellie,was one of the better shows that Ive entered these days.Was good to see so different cars at a show.

Was a very long day for me after that 12hr shift friday nite.Thanks for the drinks and that cake look delisious Crying or Very sad but my sugar levels have been all over the place the last few days.

Took about 100 pics so will post just a few shortly.
Back to top Go down
hsv364

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: pt augusta show pics   pt augusta show pics Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:22 pm

Thanks Guys for the well wishes, am totally stoked with the win, as last year a great show.

Hope to see you all soon,

Cheers,
Steve & Paula
Back to top Go down
xfive-0

xfive-0

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: pt augusta show pics   pt augusta show pics Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:27 pm

Here's a few pics.

pt augusta show pics Ptaugustacarshow10001
pt augusta show pics Ptaugustacarshow10002
pt augusta show pics Ptaugustacarshow10003
pt augusta show pics Ptaugustacarshow10004
pt augusta show pics Ptaugustacarshow10005
pt augusta show pics Ptaugustacarshow10006
pt augusta show pics Ptaugustacarshow10007
pt augusta show pics Ptaugustacarshow10008
pt augusta show pics Ptaugustacarshow10017
pt augusta show pics Ptaugustacarshow10019
pt augusta show pics Ptaugustacarshow10009
pt augusta show pics Ptaugustacarshow10096
pt augusta show pics Ptaugustacarshow10020
pt augusta show pics Ptaugustacarshow10022
pt augusta show pics Ptaugustacarshow10025
pt augusta show pics Ptaugustacarshow10028
pt augusta show pics Ptaugustacarshow10029
pt augusta show pics Ptaugustacarshow10056
pt augusta show pics Ptaugustacarshow10058
pt augusta show pics Ptaugustacarshow10057
pt augusta show pics Ptaugustacarshow10059
pt augusta show pics Ptaugustacarshow10063
pt augusta show pics Ptaugustacarshow10064
check out the size of these rims and on a commy.
pt augusta show pics Ptaugustacarshow10065
the new front end I want on my SS
pt augusta show pics Ptaugustacarshow10089
pt augusta show pics Ptaugustacarshow10097
Something you dont see very often,yes I know there F*#ds.
pt augusta show pics Ptaugustacarshow10070
pt augusta show pics Ptaugustacarshow10099

The special guests.
pt augusta show pics Ptaugustacarshow10030
pt augusta show pics Ptaugustacarshow10031

Was a great day.Thanks guys.................
Back to top Go down
Cliff

Cliff

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: pt augusta show pics   pt augusta show pics Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:49 pm

Didnt MUSLE-1 Go up???
Back to top Go down
telf ss

telf ss

PostSubject: Re: pt augusta show pics   pt augusta show pics Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:09 pm

Cliff wrote:
Didnt MUSLE-1 Go up???

MUSLE 1 who ?????

just kidding Steve no cliff unfortantly steve and sylvia werent there and were sadly missed next time hey steve
Back to top Go down
Cliff

Cliff

PostSubject: Re: pt augusta show pics   pt augusta show pics Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:17 pm

Oh Bummer. I have not heard from Steve for a while. Has he gone into hiding????
Back to top Go down
telf ss

telf ss

PostSubject: Re: pt augusta show pics   pt augusta show pics Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:28 pm

Cliff wrote:
Oh Bummer. I have not heard from Steve for a while. Has he gone into hiding????

i know what your saying but i think he is very busy with his new job atm he will pop his head up soon
Back to top Go down
AC/DC1
Admin
AC/DC1

Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: pt augusta show pics   pt augusta show pics Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:04 pm

Hey guys the show looked the goods Cool .... (thanks for sharing your pics)

Sorry we could not be there, starting the new job on the 15th with settling in and learning their proccedures eats up time Shocked (read this manual after this manual !)

With the greatest rock n roll band playing tomorrow night something had to give and it was the pt augusta show Sad

Give me a chance for the dust to settle from starting a new job, starting court proccedings for a VT Commodore sale (sic) and after the Adelaide AC/DC concert oh and the Clipsal 500 then I will be in ya face Razz

Have payed entry for GM Day on the 11th of April and am looking forward to it, we will not be making an appearance at OSNA (I do not agree with judging driving thru the gate) on that note SMASA judges spent 3 minutes at each car and got thru 100+ cars before lunch at SMASA show n shine recently!

Congrats Steve & Paula very worthy winner indeed (we will catch up with you at GM Day?)
Well done guys for spreading the ACD show in the mid north (it is very much appreciated)

Steve & Sylvia
Back to top Go down
http://www.allcommodoreday.co.nr
Cliff

Cliff

PostSubject: Re: pt augusta show pics   pt augusta show pics Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 4:06 pm

Oh bummer I was looking forward to walking up and coming and spending the day with you all at OSNA since it just up the back of me.

And Steve I am so jealous you are going to AC/DC no fair. Sad
Back to top Go down
hsv364

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: pt augusta show pics   pt augusta show pics Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:55 am

[quote]Congrats Steve & Paula very worthy winner indeed (we will catch up with you at GM Day?)

Hi Steve, Thanks for that ! - yes will be at GM Day. Sadly looks like it will be the last Hoorah for the HSV Owners Club, due to a lack of interest in general the club is going to go dormant for awhile. Doesn't bother me that much as Paula and myself tend to do more shows etc on our own.
Strange that we will probably get most of our members to this one show as a farewell so to speak, but struggle to get numbers throughout the year!!

[quote]Have payed entry for GM Day on the 11th of April and am looking forward to it, we will not be making an appearance at OSNA (I do not agree with judging driving thru the gate) on that note SMASA judges spent 3 minutes at each car and got thru 100+ cars before lunch at SMASA show n shine recently

I too won't be going to the OSNA Show, the only person that resembled a judge that looked last year spent i reckon maybe 20 secs looking at my car.
And if you had the judges spend 3 mins looking at your car at the SMASA show consider yourself lucky!! they walked straight past my car writing notes as they did.
When i asked if they had missed judging it thinking it was on "display" only i was told they'd seen enough. So probably will give this one a miss next year as well.
I pay my entry fee so i expect to be given a fair go - without the entrants you don't have a show.

Cheers,

Steve.
Back to top Go down
AC/DC1
Admin
AC/DC1

Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: pt augusta show pics   pt augusta show pics Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:05 pm

[quote="hsv364"]
Quote :

I too won't be going to the OSNA Show, the only person that resembled a judge that looked last year spent i reckon maybe 20 secs looking at my car.
And if you had the judges spend 3 mins looking at your car at the SMASA show consider yourself lucky!! they walked straight past my car writing notes as they did.
When i asked if they had missed judging it thinking it was on "display" only i was told they'd seen enough. So probably will give this one a miss next year as well.
I pay my entry fee so i expect to be given a fair go - without the entrants you don't have a show.

Cheers,

Steve.

I hear what your saying Steve cheers

But I was lucky enough to have a photographers business card placed on my car at SMASA so I followed it up and hey presto instant feature entry for the old girl, confirmed by Rohan (the photographer) and Liam (the editor) of Street Commodore's Shocked

You should see the length of the forms you have to fill out and just about write your own story of the car Shocked

So I guess what im saying is you got keep at it and get the car to as many show n shines as humanly possible for a chance to get in a mag (if thats what your after?? ) It was for me ! For my Commodore to be featured in Street Commodores magazine has fullfilled my goal.

Yes "we" as entrants to any car related show n shine should receive a fair go in the judging department, "we" as entrants pay for the show's to be put on and when it come's to the award ceremonies sometimes im left shaking my head Evil or Very Mad (yes im fanatical and go around and judge cars/commodores in my head, for my own enjoyment at show n shines) most times I dont match Question

Cheers

Steve
Back to top Go down
http://www.allcommodoreday.co.nr
Andy68

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: pt augusta show pics   pt augusta show pics Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:23 pm

pt augusta show pics Acd9-1

Dont ya just hate it when ya bonnet struts give way kel !!!!! mine have done the exact same thing !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pt augusta show pics   pt augusta show pics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pt augusta show pics
Page 1 of 1