ALL COMMODORE DAY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ALL COMMODORE DAY

South Australian All Commodore Day Car Show and Shine ..... Please take the time to register

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Job interstate

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AC/DC1
Admin
AC/DC1

Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Job interstate Empty
PostSubject: Job interstate   Job interstate Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:18 pm

I really don't know how to say this No

It come's after much discussion and deliberation that I have excepted (verbally atm) the position of Grain protection manager for Graincorp in central Qeensland, stationed @ Emerald QLD. The move is a big career move for me and a salary offer I can not refuse (6 figure's + fully maintained car + phone and company annual bonus).

The change looks like being 4 to 6 weeks changeover, be assured I will strive to see ACD thrive nationally and I will still be in attendance at ACD #3 (wouldnt miss it for quids, its my baby Twisted Evil ) there are some great people behind the scene's who could continue with the organisation of this great event, All Commodore Day S.A cheers

Sad but I feel that I must keep you all informed of my movement interstate (they have 1/4 mile drag strips there bounce )

I'm only an internet connection away lol and your all welcome if visiting the central highlands in QLD I will have a bed and a coldie waiting for you all Twisted Evil my mobile phone number remains the same.

Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad

Thanks for all the fond memories I will cheerish forever S.A Commodore owners

Steve
Back to top Go down
http://www.allcommodoreday.co.nr
SXYVR6

SXYVR6

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Job interstate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job interstate   Job interstate Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:13 am

Hey Steve, hows things I know I have'nt been on here for a while have been sorta out of the car scene for a good while, having my mind set on other things, I am going to be starting up a fairyfloss venture in about a month, have already bought the machine and some stock and looking into hiring it out with an operator (me) for events, kids parties etc etc, just gotta work out the fee's, charges, gst, tax etc etc, you know how it goes. lol and maybe later down the track if all goes well I'll break into popcorn and sno-cones as well.

It is great news hearing of your job offer in Qld but sad that we will be losing great friends in you and Sylvia plus 2 of the best looking machines in the S.A. car scene, but like you said, you are only an internet connection away and ACD will go on every year so will have a chance to catch up with you then. I would like to wish you and Sylvia the best for the future and will prolly drop in and say hi at ACD #3.

Cheers
Lorraine
Back to top Go down
http://www.sxyvr6.promastore.com.au
xfive-0

xfive-0

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Job interstate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job interstate   Job interstate Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:44 pm

Hay Steve,good luck with the new job,keep us updated about that beautifull VH that I should of bought before you did.You need a personel assistant for that new job. lol!
Back to top Go down
AC/DC2
Committee
Committee

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Job interstate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job interstate   Job interstate Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 2:27 pm

Congratulations Steve, im sure you are making the correct move, you have to go out and do the things that are the best for you, hopefully we can catch up for a bundy before you leave......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Job interstate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job interstate   Job interstate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Job interstate
Page 1 of 1