ALL COMMODORE DAY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ALL COMMODORE DAY

South Australian All Commodore Day Car Show and Shine ..... Please take the time to register

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HOLDEN er HAPPY NEW YEAR

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SXYVR6

SXYVR6

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-03-26

HOLDEN er HAPPY NEW YEAR Empty
PostSubject: HOLDEN er HAPPY NEW YEAR   HOLDEN er HAPPY NEW YEAR Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 9:17 am

I would like to wish everybody a very happy 2009, may it be a good one. Take it easy on the roads and stay safe.

Cheers

Lolly
cheers bounce Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
http://www.sxyvr6.promastore.com.au
Andy68

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: HOLDEN er HAPPY NEW YEAR   HOLDEN er HAPPY NEW YEAR Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:38 am

And a happy new year to all of you also, Am hoping 2009 is a lot better for me and trude, so far so good, am off ta sunny Port Vincent tomorrow for 4 days of boat fishin, drinkin, and general R & R...then on the 20th of January it's back into hospital for my 6th lot of Spinal Surgery a new radical approach where they burn the nerves in my low back that supply the pain receptors,. they grow back eventually and can give you up to 2 years of pain relief.....fingers and toes crossed that it works.....
Back to top Go down
dirty1
Committee
Committee
dirty1

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: HOLDEN er HAPPY NEW YEAR   HOLDEN er HAPPY NEW YEAR Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:45 pm

Happy new year to all

and best of luck with your surgery Andy, hope all goes well

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down
Cliff

Cliff

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: HOLDEN er HAPPY NEW YEAR   HOLDEN er HAPPY NEW YEAR Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:52 pm

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL, Hope it works out to be a great year for you all. Keep safe

And Andy best of luck with your surgery mate. You have been through enough already. Fingers crossed for you.
Back to top Go down
SXYVR6

SXYVR6

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: HOLDEN er HAPPY NEW YEAR   HOLDEN er HAPPY NEW YEAR Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 7:01 pm

Same here Andy, hope everything goes well with your surgery, god only knows, you have been through enough already, best of luck matey, my thoughts are with you and trude.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sxyvr6.promastore.com.au
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOLDEN er HAPPY NEW YEAR   HOLDEN er HAPPY NEW YEAR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOLDEN er HAPPY NEW YEAR
Page 1 of 1