ALL COMMODORE DAY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ALL COMMODORE DAY

South Australian All Commodore Day Car Show and Shine ..... Please take the time to register

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just an Accolade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SXYVR6

SXYVR6

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Just an Accolade Empty
PostSubject: Just an Accolade   Just an Accolade Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:43 am

Hello Steve, Sylvia, Cliffy and ALL the AC/DC Committee,
Upon frequently visiting this forum and reading all the topic threads and subsequent posts, I would like to congratulate you ALL on this magnificent event. I would like to congratulate YOU, Steve, for taking the initiative and the plunge in the first place to create such a memorable event such as this. This has been borne out of great thought and preparation and a lot of hard work from all of you to bring this to fruition, and this year it has gone NATIONAL (well almost, lol), who knows, maybe in time it will go global (WOW).Well no harm in "dreaming" eh,,,,lol.

Anyway CONGRATS to you all, keep up the good work.

Lolly. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.sxyvr6.promastore.com.au
AC/DC2
Committee
Committee

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Just an Accolade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just an Accolade   Just an Accolade Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:28 pm

Thanks for your kind thoughts, on behalf of the committee i will except your accolades.......
Back to top Go down

Just an Accolade
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ALL COMMODORE DAY :: General Discussion :: All Commodore Day #2 2008-
Jump to: