ALL COMMODORE DAY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ALL COMMODORE DAY

South Australian All Commodore Day Car Show and Shine ..... Please take the time to register

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Proudest husband ever

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
telf ss

telf ss

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Proudest husband ever Empty
PostSubject: Proudest husband ever   Proudest husband ever Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:18 pm

hi
well i can say now that i am the most luckiest and proudest husband ever
we have just come home from an award presentation at Helens college
Helen won 2 awards for excellence for her leadlighting projects she has been doing this year
here some examples of her work

doors for inbuilt kitchen cabinet ( still need to do the middle 2)
Proudest husband ever Hair127127

Proudest husband ever Hair130130

ned kelly mirror
Proudest husband ever Tomrtomford006006
Proudest husband ever Tomrtomford017017

and the thing thats makes me the most luckiest bloke alive the holden logo for my bar

Proudest husband ever Barcompleted0066666-1
Proudest husband ever Barcompleted012121212-1
Back to top Go down
Andy68

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Proudest husband ever   Proudest husband ever Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:46 pm

Awesome work Helen, some amazing work there, we live 10 feet away from the Prospect Leadlight store and their window is one huge display....some amazing stuff in there....we also have an 89 yr old home so have the original leadlight in our front windows !!!!....well done again Helen, and Kim, I soooo want that bar setup mate lmao !!!...cheers Andy Smile
Back to top Go down
Cliff

Cliff

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Proudest husband ever   Proudest husband ever Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:41 am

Well done Helen they look fantastic, you should be so proud of yourself. And Kim I am jealous mate that bar looks awesome, And so does your collection inside the display cabinets and bar.
Back to top Go down
telf ss

telf ss

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Proudest husband ever   Proudest husband ever Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 4:44 am

thanks Andy and Cliff

Andy you might havew to join the cue for the bar and the list is quite long ( i tnink your number 489) LOL
Helen has been approached to do some more of the holden logo but has refused because her words "its a one of and only for my husband and i only do it for the enjoyment "

the cost of doing it is quite high materials alone cost us $400.00 +
yes leadlighting is not cheap but hell its a lot cheaper to do it yourself than buy one already made and the rewards far outway the cost both in personal satidfaction and quality of the work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proudest husband ever   Proudest husband ever Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Proudest husband ever
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ALL COMMODORE DAY :: General Discussion :: General Chat-
Jump to: