ALL COMMODORE DAY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ALL COMMODORE DAY

South Australian All Commodore Day Car Show and Shine ..... Please take the time to register

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thanks for a Great Day

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Belanna

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-11-21

Thanks for a Great Day Empty
PostSubject: Thanks for a Great Day   Thanks for a Great Day Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:32 pm

Hi Guys, had a great day! Was very happy to win two prizes in my first show. People Choice and Best Daily Drive.
Cheers Mandy (E44).
Back to top Go down
telf ss

telf ss

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for a Great Day   Thanks for a Great Day Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:59 pm

hi Mandy first of welcome to the ACD forum
and i glad you had a great day
congrats to on your wins as well and well deserved as you car is outstanding
Back to top Go down
Belanna

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for a Great Day   Thanks for a Great Day Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:05 pm

Hey telf, thanks for thinking it was outstanding. It's the pride of the family, apart from the VY Clubsport of course LOL.
Back to top Go down
hsv364

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Well done for ACD 2009   Thanks for a Great Day Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:41 pm

Hi All,
As Mandy said, well done on a well organised event. It was great to get home early Smile

All of us at the HSV Club were pretty chuffed with everyone winning something. Well done to Mandy - to win People's choice is a real honour.

We were pleasantly surprised to come away with Best in Show (Male), particularly seeing some of the outstanding cars there on the day.

Cheers,
Steve and Paula (HSVLS2)
Back to top Go down
telf ss

telf ss

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for a Great Day   Thanks for a Great Day Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:43 am

Belanna wrote:
Hey telf, thanks for thinking it was outstanding. It's the pride of the family, apart from the VY Clubsport of course LOL.

it wasnt just me when you arrived at judging on saturday it really suprised a few of us and we thought wow the female category will be a hard one to pick

does this mean you have 2 trophys to 1 for the vy LOL
Back to top Go down
AC/DC1
Admin
AC/DC1

Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for a Great Day   Thanks for a Great Day Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:50 pm

Congrats on your win's Mandy, it is really humbling to win a "peoples choice" award to be judged by your peers is just awesome, well done.

Welcome to the ACD forum and show n shine and the winners circle Cool

Cheers

Steve
Back to top Go down
http://www.allcommodoreday.co.nr
Belanna

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for a Great Day   Thanks for a Great Day Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 10:58 am

telf ss wrote:
Belanna wrote:

it wasnt just me when you arrived at judging on saturday it really suprised a few of us and we thought wow the female category will be a hard one to pick

does this mean you have 2 trophys to 1 for the vy LOL

Sorry I haven't responded previously to all the great comments and encouragement everyone has sent to me, but I am currently studying for my Certificate in Payroll Management and have an exam and assignment coming up. Time has just flown away from me.

The support I received on Saturday and again on Sunday from the ACD judges was fantastic. The ACD judges and members of the HSV owners club (who I met for the first time on Sunday) filled me with confidence and gave me a great sense of pride in my car. Although I didn't realise that I surprised you guys lol!

Yes it does mean that I have 2 trophys to Pauls 1 for the VY hehehehehe

I do hope that you are able to hold more events in 2010.

Merry Christmas everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for a Great Day   Thanks for a Great Day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks for a Great Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ALL COMMODORE DAY :: General Discussion :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: