ALL COMMODORE DAY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ALL COMMODORE DAY

South Australian All Commodore Day Car Show and Shine ..... Please take the time to register

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dyno Day at Willall Racing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dirty1
Committee
Committee
dirty1

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Dyno Day at Willall Racing Empty
PostSubject: Dyno Day at Willall Racing   Dyno Day at Willall Racing Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:30 pm

Commodore Owners Car Club of SA is having a dyno day. There are 10 spots left so if your interested in coming along let me know. Cost is $40

Date will be the 12th of September. The club will put on a BBQ on the day.
The Dyno being used is a Mainline 4wd 1500. Due to the extreme nature of the cars currently in the workshop there will be no toilets available on site but there is a few servo's around the place with toilets.
Address: Cnr Wilkins and Browning Street
GILLMAN South Australia 5013
AUSTRALIA

Willall will try and have a few high powered cars on hand to chuck on the dyno for us to drool over.

for more info

http://coccsa.forumotion.net/events-f8/dyno-day-at-willall-racing-t268.htm

cheers
Pazz
Vice President
Commodore Owners Car Club of SA
Back to top Go down
hsv364

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Dyno Day at Willall Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day at Willall Racing   Dyno Day at Willall Racing Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:49 am

Hi Pazz,

Is this event open to anyone? i have had my car ( VZ Senator )on a Dyno Dynamics dyno previously and am interested in seeing the differant results that the two differant units produce.

Cheers,

Steve
Back to top Go down

Dyno Day at Willall Racing
Page 1 of 1