ALL COMMODORE DAY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ALL COMMODORE DAY

South Australian All Commodore Day Car Show and Shine ..... Please take the time to register

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Matty's VT Clubsport...

Go down 
+2
Cliff
matty28
6 posters
AuthorMessage
matty28

matty28

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Matty's VT Clubsport... Empty
PostSubject: Matty's VT Clubsport...   Matty's VT Clubsport... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:46 pm

Name: Matthew

Model: 1999 VT Clubsport Series II

Colour: Tiger Mica

Engine Type: LS1, GEN III

Engine Mods: Aluminum over the radiator cold air induction, LS1 edit, bosch platinum plugs + leads

Exhaust: Pacemaker 4 into 1 Headers, twin 2.5" system with high flow cats, two mufflers & rear 'hotdogs'

Gearbox: 6 speed manual

Diff: Standard

Brakes: Standard

Suspension: Standard FE2

Wheels/Tyres: 19" Speedy ENVY MKII Rims - MAXIS Rubber

Interior: All HSV

Stereo: Farenheit 7" double dim DVD Screen, Alpine 6" & 6X9" speakers

Future Mods: Harrop brake package, Rip Shifter, LS6 manifold + throttle body, lowered...

POWER: 226.5kw at the wheels, before the OTR cold air & tune it only made 180.0kw at the wheels...

I have owned the car for almost a year now & i originally bought the car in Sydney. A mate and i drove it back to Adelaide which was a awsome trip, the car ran great...

Everything with has been added to the car has been done by me, i bought it as standard...

Martin from Willall Racing / LS1 Edit / LS1 turbo tuned the car & i have nothing but absolute praise for there work - STRONGLY RECCOMEND THEM TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR A MAFLESS TUNE...

I am really looking forward to the 2009 event, there hasnt been many 'commodore' based car shows of late & im keen to enter my first one...

Below are some pics of my car, i hope they work...

Matty's VT Clubsport... P180709hhhhhhhhh_151201

Matty's VT Clubsport... Fronttarp09_171801

Matty's VT Clubsport... 24122008123

all feedbaack is welcomed, ill try get some more pics up soon,

cheers,

Matty
Back to top Go down
Cliff

Cliff

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Matty's VT Clubsport...   Matty's VT Clubsport... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:21 pm

Matty I am in love with your Clubby mate, That is beeeutiful, And its my Favorite colour. Very nice mate. Looking forward to seeing it in the flesh at All Commodore Day
Back to top Go down
Rattler

Rattler

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Matty's VT Clubsport...   Matty's VT Clubsport... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:55 am

Sweet ride you have there Matty! As Cliff said, I'll be looking forward to checking her out at the ACD Very Happy

What future plans do you have for her?

Scotty
Back to top Go down
telf ss

telf ss

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Matty's VT Clubsport...   Matty's VT Clubsport... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:25 am

looks great Mathew
like scottyand cliff look forward to seeing it in te flesh as im sure the pics dont do it justice
Back to top Go down
AC/DC1
Admin
AC/DC1

Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Matty's VT Clubsport...   Matty's VT Clubsport... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:56 pm

Martin is holding a dyno day for a Commodore Club in S.A on the 12th of September I will be there with my Commy, you should join in ?

Nice VT Clubby btw Wink

Looking forward to meeting you at the only "ALL" Commodore show in Australia or the world lol Very Happy Very Happy

Steve
Back to top Go down
http://www.allcommodoreday.co.nr
matty28

matty28

PostSubject: Re: Matty's VT Clubsport...   Matty's VT Clubsport... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:03 pm

G'day all & thanks for the nice comments...

I really like the colour too infact i havent seen another one in Adelaide since i've been looking... there are a lot of people getting VX's at the moment, not many people give the VT's a chance... I like them...

Future plans include a LS6 manifold + throttle body, thats the closest and most realistic one... then a rip shift... i don't really want to lower it (although it would look great, i dont want any 'unwanted' attendtion).

I didnt know Martin was arranging a dyno day, id love to go down & have a look, can you please let me know some further details? I can't speak highly enough of there work...

There are a few minor scratches, paint fade in a few spots... But you cant expect too much from a 10 year old car...

Really looking forward to meeting a few of you guys,
Back to top Go down
MRS AC/DC1
Committee
Committee

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Matty's VT Clubsport...   Matty's VT Clubsport... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:55 pm

Hi Matty. From a females point of veiw I agree with the guys comments on your car. The sunroof appeals to me too. trying to talk the hubby into putting one on the vh.

Sylvia
Back to top Go down
Cliff

Cliff

PostSubject: Re: Matty's VT Clubsport...   Matty's VT Clubsport... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:22 am

Dyno Day at Willall Racing
12th of September. The club will put on a BBQ on the day.

Limited to 30 cars at $40 per car. $20 Deposit needs to be paid by 1st of September ( next club meeting)

Commodore Owners Car Club
www.coccsa.com
Back to top Go down
matty28

matty28

PostSubject: Re: Matty's VT Clubsport...   Matty's VT Clubsport... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:41 am

G’day Cliff,

Cheers for the details mate; I will defiantly be coming along to the dyno day, im really looking forward to it… I am not a member of your car club but do look at the website for events from time to time… I assume your club will have a strong presence at the ACD in November?

Do you know what time they are starting? I don’t want to miss out on anything… LOL

I don’t think ill put my car on the dyno as im getting a LS6 manifold + throttle body fitted & tuned by Willall – fingers crossed in the next few weeks…

Ill let you know what the car makes with the extra breathing assistance!
Back to top Go down
Cliff

Cliff

PostSubject: Re: Matty's VT Clubsport...   Matty's VT Clubsport... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:10 am

Hi Matty the Dyno Day starts at 8.30am thats when the 1st car will go on. So most will be there around 8.00am. This is so we can get through all the cars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matty's VT Clubsport...   Matty's VT Clubsport... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matty's VT Clubsport...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ALL COMMODORE DAY :: General Discussion :: Show Us Your Commodore-
Jump to: